Name That Tune - Virtual Trivia
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
How It Works
The format will be the exact same as 2020. The day of the event, the zoom link will be made available on this page. Companies can have anywhere from 1 to 10 people. Please view the rules button above and the trivia tip sheet for more information.
- 7:00 pm - CLICK HERE to join the zoom broadcast
- Trivia Tip Sheet
- Trivia Answer Sheet Pins - This pin is specific to your company and team! Only one person should enter the pin per team. Please communicate with your company administrator on which pin to use and who will be the one in charge of your team's answer sheet.
How long will trivia last?
- Competition begins at 7:00pm, check-in begins at 6:30pm
- CLICK HERE for Check-In Code (Active June 16 at 6:30 pm until 10 minutes after trivia begins)
- No Smartphone? CLICK HERE
Trivia will last approximately 2 hours
All players must be regular employees (full or part-time), interns or retirees of companies registered for the Corridor Corporate Games
Teams consist of up to 10 participants. Companies are allowed 2 open teams, however only the top team per company is included in the results and earns company points. Companies do not need to have 2 teams to maximize participation in Name That Tune Trivia. The top 3 teams in each division will receive medals.
8 rounds, 8 questions per round. See Rules for more details.
Andrew's Bar Exam